The Leadership Development Programme aims to equip subject and pastoral leaders with the skills and confidence to lead their area of responsibility. The sessions are both interactive and practically led. Programme participants are also required to engage with small post-session tasks.
The Leadership Development Programme enables participants to:
- Understand their roles and responsibilities in leading their teams and managing change
- Evaluate their area of responsibility and plan effective strategies that impact student outcomes
- Develop confidence in providing stretch and challenge to their team to drive improvements
The programme consists of 1 full day and 4 half day sessions
Dates and times for Leadership Development
|Tuesday 15th October 2019||9.30am – 4.30pm|
|Thursday 21st November 2019||9.30am – 12.30pm|
|Thursday 5th December 2019||9.30am – 12.30pm|
|Tuesday 21st January 2020||9.30am – 12.30pm|
|Tuesday 10th March 2020||9.30am – 12.30pm|
- Alliance members £150 per delegate
- Non-Alliance members £180 per delegate
Please Note: Programme fees are non-refundable.
Please email AdvantageTSA@osfc.ac.uk