The NPQSL programmeis for current or aspiring senior leaders and runs for 4 full days over a 12 month period.
The main focus of this programme is to ensure that all participants increase their confidence, capability and impact as a middle leader. The course will empower participants to proactively develop a strong network to support them in their first steps in leadership.
Participants will be assessed through a written assignment to ensure that they have reached the qualification requirements plus a viva interview to assess them against the more challenging Ambition bar.
The programme will consist of a series of training sessions, along with pre- and post-reading and an in-school impact project.
The training sessions will include the following five core areas:
- self-development and stepping up into senior leadership
- strategy leadership using data
- leadership of whole school CPD
- teaching and learning improvements
- horizon scanning an looking to the future