Advantage TSA is delighted to offer the Improving Teacher Programme developed by OLEVI and accredited by the NCTL. The Improving Teacher Programme empowers teachers to consistently deliver high quality lessons. Through practical and interactive development sessions, participants will build confidence as they generate ideas and strategies on how to improve their practice. The programme gives improving teachers a set of skills and strategies to reach the next teaching level.
ITP enables them to:
- Provide their students with the best possible learning experience
- Improve standards in their classroom and schools/colleges
- Increase their job satisfaction and quality of experience
- Work more effectively as active members of their school/college teams
Who is this for?
This programme is for colleges, schools and teachers who want to advance, develop and improve their teaching practice and deliver consistently good lessons. We recommend that colleges/schools send two to three members of staff to attend the programme. They would then plan, deliver and feedback on a number of activities and lesson observations.
What support is needed?
Participants will require a mentor appointed by their school/college. This should be someone with senior responsibility or expertise in teaching and learning to support participants with practical school based tasks and monitor progress against individual action plans.
The end result is a motivated teacher with the tools and expertise to succeed, leading not only to enhanced classroom and student performance but also higher standards across the school/college. The programme provides an invaluable opportunity for teachers to pick up successful techniques and formulate new strategies to bring back to their own classroom from observing best practice.
There is an expectation that participants will attend all of the sessions. The programme works best if two or more teachers attend from the same school/college. However, the programme is available to individuals if required. Please download the leaflet for latest course dates.
- Alliance members £460 per delegate
- Alliance members £420 per additional delegate from the same school.
- Non-Alliance members £575 per delegate
- Non-Alliance members £525 per additional delegate from the same college
Please Note: Programme fees are non-refundable.